Nothing in yoga happens by accident and that includes our environment. Zuda Yoga Roseville offers FAR infrared heat in our yoga classes. The perfect temperature is achieved in three ways — the heat in the studio (between 85ºF and 95ºF), the heat caused from the flow and the heat generated from our breath.
Zuda Roseville is the only studio in the Roseville area that uses infrared heat. This type of heat is silent, eco-friendly and has extensive health benefits like:
- Increased flexibility- infrared heat directly warms the body, which allows a greater range of motion.
- Increased circulation-Infrared heat stimulates blood flow by opening up the capillaries. It can help lower blood pressure, oxygenate the organs and rid the body of toxins
- Detoxification- you will sweat, which is great because its the body’s way of flushing toxins
- Weight loss- the body has an amazing temperature regulation system and will work very hard to keep the body at a consistent temperature. It takes a lot of energy to do this, creating a high caloric burn.
- Pain Relief- infrared heat directly penetrates tissue, muscles, and joints allowing them to heal and regenerate.
I think the heat is getting to me.
Water. Water. Water. Drink it. Often. Drink it during the day. Before you arrive at the studio. While you’re at the studio. After your practice.
Listen to your body. Are you just uncomfortable or are you dizzy and nauseous. If it’s discomfort, that’s normal. If it’s dizzy and nauseous, stop and rest. Oh, and drink some water.